ENTRY TO CHILE
On the official website chile.travel/planviajarachile, which is also available in English, you will find detailed information on the requirements for entering Chile, onward travel within the country and additional information.
NOTES & RECOMMENDATIONS
- SAG affidavit (Servicio Agrícola y Ganadero): Do not bring prohibited products into Chile. Declare digitally before starting your trip (suggested in case you won’t have internet connection) in ingresoachile.cl.
- It is not mandatory to have travel medical insurance which covers any expenses caused by Covid-19. Nevertheless, we still recommend having this insurance when you are travelling to our country.
OPEN LAND BORDER CROSSINGS
Chile’s land border crossings are on the international borders with Argentina, Bolivia and Peru.
Click here to check their status.
ENTRY TO EASTER ISLAND
- Fill-in the “Rapa Nui Entry” (FUI) form before departure. This form is available at https://ingresorapanui.interior.gob.cl/
- Round trip ticket for a maximum of 30 days including arrival and departure days.
- Get your ticket to tour the Rapa Nui National Park online here