travelArt was founded in 1994 with the goal of creating unique and unforgettable travel experiences in Chile – and we’ve become a dynamic and proven leader in the Chilean tourism market. Since 2017 travelArt is a division of the renowned Chilean travel company Turavion under the direction of Enrique Sacchetti.
The travelArt team, our “travelArtists” – is ready round the clock to assist our guests with any conceivable issue that might arise, ensuring the smooth, nuisance-free enjoyment of even the most unusual travel routes. Every year, our travelArtists visit the different regions of Chile to conduct quality spot-checks and training sessions, to search out new, interesting tour possibilities, and to locate and sample the most spectacular hotels and outstanding restaurants – even in the remotest corners of the country.
travelArt has its primary office in Santiago, while maintaining support offices in Santiago Airport, Patagonia and the Lake District. With this support, and the assistance of our team of friendly, enthusiastic, highly-qualified tour guides, travelArt delivers the finest possible travel experience: unique, exhilarating, and with memories (and photos) to last a lifetime!
• more than two decades of experience
• customer-first service mentality
• tailor-made programs for groups and FITs
• outstanding destination knowledge
• highly-qualified, enthusiastic tour guides
• regular training for staff members, guides and suppliers
• support offices in key tourist regions of Chile
• 24h emergency phone assistance
• excellent relationships with key suppliers in the industry
• close collaboration with local organizations
travelArt is a member of LATC (Latin American Travel Concept), a network of tour operators providing a unified, continent-wide travel planning experience, of LATA (Latin American Travel Association) and of ArgeLA (Arbeitsgemeinschaft LateinAmerika)