Type of travel: culture / nature / gourmet
Duration: 12 Nights
This tour takes visitors to gastronomic, cultural and scenic jewels of Chile while exploring the contrasting country with the world’s driest desert in the north and its glaciers in the south. Guests will experience colourful sunsets, endless salt lakes, water-spouting geysers and the world’s clearest starry skies in Atacama. Continue on to the cinematic landscape of the Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia. This trip is rounded off with first-class culinary delights, including dinner at Borago, one of the world’s best restaurants, and wine tasting at the foot of the Andes.
travelArt’s 12-nights ‘Stylish Chile – Foodie experience & Chilean treasures’ tour is priced from USD 7,260 per person in double room including accommodation, transfers and excursions accompanied by expert local guides, meals. Excludes international and domestic flights.
Day 1, 2 & 3: Santiago
Day 4, 5 & 6: San Pedro de Atacama
Day 7 & 8: Puerto Natales
Day 9 & 10: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 11 & 12: Maipo Valley
Day 13: Departure from Santiago
Or extend your stay in Chile with a trip to the magical Easter Island.
To receive a detailed itinerary please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Itinerary with accommodation, transfers, excursions, and guide services as indicated (subject to availability).
- Bed & Breakfast (If passengers have to leave the hotel before 7:00am due to an early flight or excursion, no full breakfast will be served. There will be no price reduction from the hotel.). Hotel availability is subject to confirmation at the time of reservation. In case of no availability, there may be the need to book another hotel category at a higher cost. In this case the client will be contacted immediately.
- Meals according to program.
- Entrance fees (included based on current values, subject to change).
- Flights and airport taxes as well as other surcharges for flights.
- In case of no-show or cancellation outside the cancellation penalty period, 19% VAT must be paid in addition to the room rate.
- Possible fees at border crossings.
- Optional excursions.
- Tips (restaurants, hotels, guides, drivers, etc.).
- Personal expenses.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Additional services required due to itinerary changes in case of emergency or force majeure.
- On public holidays it might become necessary to change the itinerary slightly.
- In Chile most museums are closed on Mondays.
- During the “Bolivian Winter” or “Andean Winter” (December to March) heavy rainfalls can occur in northern Chile, which may lead to road closures. In such cases, our excursions may suffer changes or even cancellations, so that we might have to adjust the travel itinerary on short notice.
The Ritz-Carlton (Deluxe Room)
San Pedro de Atacama
Hotel Noi Casa Atacama (Deluxe Room)
The Singular Patagonia (Standard Room)
Torres del Paine
Hotel Lago Grey (Superior Room)
Maipo Valley (near Santiago)
Hotel Majadas de Pirque (Standard Room)
Subject to change.
Termine 2022 / 2023
Für mehr Information zum Reiseverlauf und zu Preisen, mailen Sie bitte an email@example.com