Generally, the following products can be imported ONLY WITH DECLARATION:
– coffee, cocoa, nuts, dry fruits, etc.
– juices and alcohol
– oils, flour, starch flour, semolina and sugar
– marmalade, canned fruit and vegetables
– cereals, spices, tea
– seeds, plant fibres, bark, flowers and other dried vegetable products
Fresh fruits and vegetables CAN NOT BE IMPORTED AT ALL, they must be thrown away BEFORE getting to the customs duty or DECLARED and then handed over.
b) animal products
– canned meat
– food for personal purpose (sandwiches, prepared meals) which contains cooked or
– cold cuts and ham
– dairy products (milk, cream, yoghurt, etc.)
– boiled eggs
– leather goods, skins and wool (this refers to raw materials and handicrafts, but not to
processed materials like shoes, belts, handbags, woollens, etc.)
In the case of industrially manufactured products, care is taken during the inspection to ensure that they are in their original packaging and unopened and that the ingredients are labelled.
Please inform your clients about these controls before their departure to avoid heavy fines and long waiting times for the passengers which also could affect the travel itinerary. Thank you very much.
In case of any doubts or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.