Domestic flights within Chile are considerably increasing. Airlines such as LAN, Sky and Jetsmart already offer a number of flights from Santiago to other cities in the country.
We have prepared a list of international flights of major airlines and when flights can be expected to restart. As the future development of the situation worldwide is not entirely predictable, all information provided here is subject to change.
- LATAM/LAN (Santiago SCL – São Paulo GRU as well as Santiago SCL – Miami MIA daily/ São Paulo GRU – Miami MIA three times a week)
- American Airlines (Miami MIA -Santiago SCL operates again since May)
- DELTA Airlines (Santiago SCL -Atlanta ATL operates again since May)
- Air France (operates again since July)
- Iberia Airlines (operates again since July)
- Copa Airlines (Santiago SCL -Miami MIA and further flight connections)
- KLM (Direct flight Santiago SCL – Amsterdam AMS, twice a week)
- Air Europa (São Paulo GRU – Madrid MAD, from there connecting flights to Santiago are available)
- GOL (Santiago SCL -São Paulo GRU)
- Air Canada (to be confirmed)
- Aerolíneas Argentinas (Buenos Aires EZE – Santiago SCL)
- Avianca (Santiago SCL – Madrid MAD)
- United Airlines (to be confirmed)
- Qantas (to be confirmed)