ENTRY TO CHILE
- The recognition of vaccines to access the “Mobility Pass” (Pase de Movilidad) is voluntary, but we strongly recommend to apply for it at mevacuno.gob.cl, as the pass is necessary for inter-regional travel and access to some public places (restaurants, museums, hotels).
- Fill-in the “Affidavit for travelers” C19 form with no more than 48 hours prior to boarding. This form is available at www.c19.cl
On the official website chile.travel/planviajarachile, which is also available in English, you will find detailed information on the requirements for entering Chile, onward travel within the country and additional information.
=> Below you will find an infographic with the detailed requirements for entering Chile.
- The processing of the recognition of vaccines will only take a max. of 48 working hours. Failure to comply with this, you will automatically receive a Temporary Mobility Pass, which will be valid for a
maximum of 96 hours. Mobility pass substitute: negative PCR or antigen test not older than 24 hours.
- Those under 18 years of age who enter Chile accompanied by their parents or guardians with accepted vaccination validation will be exempt from the validation requirement.
- SAG affidavit (Servicio Agrícola y Ganadero): Do not bring prohibited products into Chile. Declare digitally before starting your trip (suggested in case you won’t have internet connection) in sagingresoachile.cl.
- It is no longer mandatory to have travel medical insurance which covers any expenses caused by Covid-19. Nevertheless, we still recommend having this insurance when you are travelling to our country.
OPEN LAND BORDER CROSSINGS
All of the country’s land border crossings, located on the international borders with Argentina, Bolivia and Peru, will be reopened from May 1st 2022.
Click here to check the status of the land border crossings.
ENTRY TO EASTER ISLAND
Easter Island reopened to tourism in August 2022 with the restart of LATAM airline flights, which will operate on Thursdays and Saturdays for the time being.
Click here for the infographic with the current entry requirements.
What should you take into consideration to travel to Chile?
We have put together an infographic for you with the most important information about entering and staying in Chile.
Here you can download the infographic as pdf file.